The Management of the Cambridge International School would like to inform all parents, students and staff of the school that, in accordance with the instructions of the Regional Public Health Authority in Bratislava (hereinafter referred to as the Bratislava RPHA) that there has been a confirmed case of corona virus COVID-19 within the student body. As a result, the school will be closed due to quarantine measures from 09.03.2020 to 22.03.2020.
The Bratislava RPHA instructs all parents, students and other school personnel to follow the instructions below:
- monitor the state of your health (in the case that you experience sudden onset of at least one of the following symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, breathlessness) please contact your doctor by phone without delay; as well as the RPHA Bratislava authorities
- stay in home isolation for the period of the school closure
- refrain from attending any social events (e.g. visits to cultural, social, sporting or other collective or community events) do not host any events at the place of your isolation or receive any visitors during this time
- refrain from travelling
- refrain from participating in teaching activities, with the exception of e-learning
- you may continue to work from home
We would like to assure you all, that school Management is in ongoing contact with the RPHA, as well as in telephone contact with the affected family, where the progression of the virus remains stable, with flu like symptoms.
We will be updating everyone with new information in due course. We ask that parents only contact the school via email if they have any information which is directly related to this outbreak.
Thank you for your understanding.
Attachment: Zápisnica o epidemiologickom vyšetrovaní