(measured in cups, so just pick any random cup and use the same one for all ingredients)
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil*
* note: the oil is unnecessary, but it makes the brownies more gooey and fudgy
Preparation time: 25mins
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a square pan (or line it with baking paper) and set aside.
- Sift in cocoa and sugar into a medium bowl and add the melted butter and oil until there are no more lumps.
- Add the eggs one at a time and stir until well combined.
- Sift in flour and salt until fully combined but be careful not to over-mix.
- Fold in a cup of chocolate chips/chopped up dark chocolate, raisins, nuts, or whatever you might like, if you wish.
- Spread evenly in the pan and bake for 20-22mins. Be careful not to over-bake!
- Let it cool completely, cut into small squares, and enjoy!