Come to visit a truly international school with a curriculum from the University of Cambridge specially adapted with an individual approach to each child.Book a tour
- WE LEARN lessons from the past and look to the future but live in the present.
- WE EMBRACE a shared English language and Slovak culture but are a model of international best practice.
- WE ARE AMBITIOUS and determined, but define ourselves by our actions, not just by words.
- WE ARE CONFIDENT in ourselves, but value most the quality of our relationships and the strength of our community.
- WE ARE WELL INTENTIONED, we forgive and we search for the best in ourselves and others.
Our motto is simple but clear: "Inspire and Aspire"
- WE ENGAGE our students and they engage with the world around them. This motto gives purpose to all of our endeavours.
As CIS educators, we all offer our very best to each single one of our students, regardless of age or ability, and in return, we expect them to try to become the very best version of their unique selves and to fulfil their potential wherever their skills and interests lie.
It is also underpinned by the three-way partnership of Home and School, with the student at the centre, guided, but confident in their own direction.
As lifelong learners, our whole community espouse the learner qualities of creativity, curiosity, kindness, independence, reflection, respect and resilience, which through our associated values, help us to climb the Learning Mountain together, but with the skills and attitudes to travel alone in the future.
We are proud to be unique. We are proud to be different. We are proud to be Cambridge International School.
We have a friendly, caring family atmosphere, and offer:
Central Bratislava location
21st century facilities
Small class size
Highly qualified international staff
English as a primary language
Outstanding Spanish and German programme
Dedicated team for EAL, SEN and outdoor education
Intensive English as an additional language
Our international curriculum from the University of Cambridge ensures breadth, depth and balance:
- Cambridge Primary and Lower Secondary curricula;
- Cambridge IGCSE, AS and A Level courses, examinations and diplomas for senior students.
Our school is just two kilometres from the centre of Bratislava, yet in the fresh air of Horsky Park: